Sunday, August 16, 2009

2 Months!

My oh my how the time does fly!!!!!!!!!!!! Emmery is now 2 months old and I can't believe how quickly we've gotten here! Friday was his 2 month check up and he is officially 22 1/2" long and 10 lbs. He is still on the skinny side but the doctor says he is doing just great and it may take about 6 months for him to full catch up! But he is happy and healthy and we couldn't ask for more!

We are all doing wonderfully! I just got an amazing new job working for a new real estate broker in town. It has been fun! I love the challenge of learning the new systems and working with Kade is awesome. Best part is... I get to work from home! Em sits in his bouncer by my desk and tells me stories or snoozes while I work. It is absolutely the best of both worlds!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah for you, Chels. I am so happy you found a job to work from home. It's hard to believe that 2 months has already rolled by, but it sure goes fast. Enjoy this next month... once they hit 4 months, they are less newborn than ever.

Kyle.Sara.Jade said...

OMG!

Logan? K. HAVE to get together. I'm recovering from Mono so timing totally SUCKS. BOO. K. Text me your new addy puh-lease.

Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm sorry this is out of the blue and I don't really know you, but my name is Chelsea and my boyfriend is named Skyler (we're 17) and I searched our names and found your blog! Just thought I should leave a comment :) Your baby is really cute.
-Chelsea ;D