Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our beautiful boy!

It feels so wonderful to be home! They finally released Emmery Saturday morning and we happily took him home! We have settled right in and love our little family! Bella has been so great with him and has seemed to welcome him easily. Today we went to the doctor and he got circumsized. He hasn't been a happy camper but I can't blame him one bit!! It was hard to watch and broke my heart hearing my little guy crying like that! But it should heal quick! Poor guy, he was a little trooper! Here are some cute new pics...

Happy Boy!


First doctor's appointment! He was such a good boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that was so hard to see him getting circumsized. I don't know if I could have handled that.

The Rigbys said...

What a darling baby! I just want to kiss his cheeks!

LaDelle said...

What a beautiful baby boy! We are so very glad to be able to follow him from so far away. We love you.
LaDelle, Amy and Leila