Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

Hello everyone! I know this is later, but HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! I hope you all had a wonderful safe holiday! Emmery and I went up to Gwanma's house for the 4th! We had such a wonderful time! My mom's best friend Teresa flew in for a few days to meet Emmery and it was great having her here! Craig set us up a tent in the backyard because I've been craving going camping, but we never did get around to sleeping in it! Thanks for setting it up for us anyway granpa! :) On Friday we attempted to watch the fireworks from my mom and Craig's back porch, but Em had different plans! He got hungry right when they started setting them off so we ended up in the bedroom feeding through most of them. Oh well, I'm sure he didn't mind :) Sky was in Seattle for a Major's tournament for softball over the weekend and had an amazing time!! They got to play ball with the big boys! :) On Thursday Emmery and I ran up to Preston to take a few pictures with Riley. Boy did we have fun!!! Here are a few of them!


4 comments:

Tori said...

So cute, glad you guys had a good fourth! Hope Motherhood is treating you well!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkn' cute!

Sarah said...

So cute! Happy fourth.

Audrey and Geoffery said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie! Glad to hear everything went well. Hope your enjoying motherhood and that he's sleeping a little for ya!